Friday, March 7, 2008

Resolution

So, for my two or three faithful readers, I have become a grave disappointment. Life overtakes me and my resolution goes right out the window! I made a resolution this year, something I don't usually do. But my resoution was not to lose weight, it was not to look younger, act different, clean the house, etc.; it was none of the typical resolutions. Rather, I resolved to be consistent. It is harder than you think. Groceries, laundry, meals, work, teenage homework, school projects, house of worship commitments, parents, brothers, husband looking for work; wow time just runs out. But that is an excuse. I love writing this blog and of course, I always put myself on the bottom of the list. I should be able to find five minutes a day for myself; this might even lead to going back to voice lessons or having massages or some of the other things I love and do just for myself. So, I am climbing back on the consistency horse. God knows the world provides more than enough to write about. Hopefully I will still have an interested reader or two. Comment, criticize, post, e-mail. I would love to know you are out there. But if you are not, I will write anyway; I do it for myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Keep on trucking. We enjoy your columns. You are not doing this just for yourself.

Anonymous said...

Great!