Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm getting too old for this?

Well, I promised myself I would post to this blog consistently. And its only February and I am falling down on the job. I have been sick Let me tell you, being sick is not what it used to be! Twenty years ago (maybe less?) I got sick, I got well, it just didn't last too long. Now, good grief, it seems to last forever. So being sick joins the list of things I think, sometimes, I am too old for. I'm not really, many of those things I just don't want to have to learn, re-learn or do again. I finally master hooking up the computer, all those crazy wires and then I had to learn how to set up a wireless network. I just about have that down and then I have to figure out how to get the printer to work on the wireless; haven't got that one so everyone in the house has to print in my office. I love this of course since the teenager leaves foodwrappers and juice boxes in a swath everywhere he sits. Now I am trying to master the whole internet marketing thing, yikes! The hardest part is finding someone to explain it to you that speaks english rather than geek. I would like to change the template of this blog, for instance, to one not preset on blogspot, can't do it; but I will. It is just tiring having to learn all this new stuff, I prefer some days to exercise my tired brain cells by doing the New York Times Sunday Crossword Puzzle (they say this will keep my brain young?) I still can't fix the dryer or the air conditioning, but I'm not really too old, just unwilling. It's good to be back.

No comments: